my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

QUOTENERD: "We need more impossible in our culture."

"We need more impossible in our culture." - Lisa Carver

Over the past few months whenever I need a bit of inspiration I keep coming back to this quote from Lisa Carver. The line comes from a fabulous piece she wrote for the New York Times last October called Yoko Ono: A Reconsideration. The piece has also inspired me to go back and give Yoko Ono another try, which I'll be doing soon. The article is a segment from her book Reaching Out with No Hands: Reconsidering Yoko Ono. I had never thought I needed to read an entire book about Yoko, but this article makes me think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment