my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Saturday, December 22, 2012

Touch and Go 25th Anniversary Block Party at the Hideout (2006) PART ONE: Didjits, Pegboy, Jon Langford, Sally Timms, and Katrin Bornfeld

The Touch and Go 25th Anniversary Block Party was the greatest music fests I've ever attended. On September 8, 9, & 10 twenty five Touch and Go bands got together to celebrate 25 years of Touch and Go Records. Along with many current artists on the T&G roster were several one-off reunions, including Scratch Acid, Big Black, and the one I was most excited for, Didjits.

CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE (there are plenty more photos in my T&G25 photoset on flickr)

Didjits @ T&G25

 Didjits @ T&G25

 Didjits @ T&G25

 Didjits @ T&G25

 Didjits setlist for T&G25

 Didjits @ T&G25

Didjits @ T&G25

MORE PICS AFTER THE JUMP



 Jon Langford @ T&G25

 Kat Bornfeld @ T&G25

 Pegboy @ T&G25

 Pegboy @ T&G25

 Pegboy @ T&G25
Sally Timms @ T&G25

Scratch Acid, Girls vs Boys, Big Black, Arcwelder, and Superystem pics coming in a future update.

More photos in my T&G25 photoset on flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment