my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Thursday, January 3, 2013

the First Doodles of 2013 - a new sketchbook just itching to be filled.

Rather than keep doodling in the sketchbook I've been using on-and-off all last year I decided to start the year off with a new sketchbook. Below is a cover page (?!?!) featuring me and my three cats.

a new Sketchook to start out 2013

My favorite drawing pen (black medium tipped Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen) ran out of ink and apparently I forgot to restock backups, so I decided to give another try to brush tip markers. Below are two pages of doodles, really just trying to see if I can control the lines at all. Sort of digging the results, which means I might give the pen some more doodle time and see if we can become friends.

First doodles of 2013. Taking a new pen out for a test drive

No comments:

Post a Comment