my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Thursday, January 5, 2012

the current beer rotation

There's always a Mexican and British beer represented - at the moment it's Smithwicks and Tecate, which bookend the photo. Also appearing, l to r: Leinenkugel's Fireside Nut Brown (a big fave of Mrs Agogo), the thoroughly awesome Resistance IPA from Two Brothers, Three Floyds' Jinx Proof continental-style pils, also from Three Floyds the Pride & Joy light ale, A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale from Lagunitas (quickly becoming a staple for the Mrs), and the hoptastic IPA Modus Hoperandi from Ska Brewing in Colorado (who have one of my favorite brewer websites - yes, there's ska). Running low on a few of these and looking forward to restocking with a new batch of old faves and a few new ones.

Hoping to make it to Half Acre this weekend (especially after seeing them on WGN news this morning) - sad to discover there's no Daisy Cutter in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment